Roberts Sinto, Sinto America, opened the Sinto Surface Treatment Test Center in 2008 at the Grand Ledge, Michigan facility. The facility includes various SST machines: a CNDR-14 Drum Blast Machine, KSB-10 Monorail Spinner Hanger, and SNTX Table Blast Machine that allows customers to test their parts to accurately decide what application best fits their needs.
Sinto has a system of surface treatment solutions unique in the industry.
It is a comprehensive system of optimized use of surface treatment technologies that includes three main elements:
- Technologies and equipment
- Abrasive media, wear resistant consumable parts and know-how
- Maintenance and customer service
Sinto Surface Treatment Test Center equipment and capabilities include:
- CNDR Barrel Series – https://sintosurfacetreatment.com/product/drum/
- KSB Series Spinner Hanger Monorail Blast Cabinets – https://sintosurfacetreatment.com/product/spinner-hanger/
- SNTX Table Blast – https://sintosurfacetreatment.com/product/table-blast/
- Peening Solutions
- Structural Cleaning Applications
- Continuous Processing Systems
For more information on the Sinto Surface Treatment Test Center and equipment avaialble please contact Fritz Esslair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-371-2460 or call Sinto today to set up an appointment.